- Identify and develop highly promising virgin/uncongested territories within assigned region
- Present, demonstrate and promote the company products and services by using solid arguments to existing and prospective agents.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential agents to meet their needs.
- Established, develop and maintain positive business relationships with your existing and prospective agents.
- Reach out to prospective agent leads through phone call and visitations.
- Expedite the resolution of agents’ problems and complaints to related unit within 24hr to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve monthly sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Have information on daily/weekly/monthly volume and value transactions done by your agents.
- Supply management with reports on agent needs, problems, interest, competitive activities and potential for new product and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Deploy applicable promotional material to agent’s location to achieve better brand visibility.
- Routinely monitor and supervise the activities of the agents.
- Continuously improve through feedback
Applicant must reside in Ikorodu, Agege/ Ifako/Ogba, Ojo/Ajangbadi/Alaba/Ijanikin, Oshodi/Isolo/Okota, Apapa/Ajegunle, Yaba/Ojuelegba/Oyingbo/Ebute-Metta
- Bachelor's Degree/HND
₦55,000 plus commission