We are looking to hire a competent and proactive individual to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:1 year
- Collate, analyze and interpret process performance data using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports on clients’ management systems performance
- Develop, implement and audit data collection systems for process and system documentation, measurement, and analysis
- Support all tasks related to the deployment of management systems
- Preferably a minimum of an upper credit or second class upper degree in any relevant engineering disciple including Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical, and Civil Engineering.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including public speaking and formal presentations
- High-level proficiency in using Microsoft suite applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project applications.
- High-level proficiency in sourcing and researching information online.
- High analytical and computational skills.
- Intermediate to high-level proficiency in administering enterprise management applications, including cloud-based solutions.
- Processing flow analyses & diagramming.
- The candidate must be positive thinking, creative, and a goal-getter.
- A second degree or certifications in the project and/or Health, Safety & Environment, and Quality Management Auditing will be an added advantage.