In this role, under the supervision of the business director, you will efficiently and accurately oversee the financial management and operations of the business. These duties cover the full spectrum of accounts operations, including budgeting and forecasting, preparation of administration accounts, cash flow management, and auditing.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Develop and implement an annual budget for business operations
- Oversee and supervise the financial and management accounting functions
- Develop and implement financial forecasting plans.
- Work with the Business Director to manage effective relations with regulators and auditors.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of accounts payables and receivables.
- Prepare frequent data-driven financial reports that champion a better grasp of the company’s financial status, both current and future.
- Assist the Business Director with the costing and pricing of apparel.
- Liaise with the inventory officer on stock level and ensure procurements of required stock before stock out.
- Carry out periodic inventory reconciliations.
- Ensure prompt payment of all bank transactions.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Ensure optimum financing structure (debt and equity)
- Compile withholding tax and value-added tax, PAYEE, and other statutory payments.
- Calculate net salaries, deductions, withholdings, and delivery payments.
- Provide advisory to management on how to cut costs, improve revenue and boost profits.
- Keep informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other business-related field
- Professional accounting qualifications e.g. ICAN, ACCA (Student Membership minimum)
- Possess strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage project/ process
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global best practices
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (data manipulation, advanced formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, sumif, etc.).
- Proficient with other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.