Chartered Institute of Personnel Management
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The purpose of this job shall be to support decision-making by providing appropriate financial information which includes the following duties but is not limited to; preparing reports, budgets and financial statements, budgetary control, forecasting income, and external Audit.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Treasury Management
- Ensure a high liquidity position for the Institute
- Proper working capital management
- Investment & Portfolio management
- Variance Analysis and reporting
- Forecast income and expenditure, and ensure expenditure is in line with the budget
- Prepare the monthly management accounts, budgets, and forecasts to aid business planning
- For further details visit bit.ly/cipmmgtaccountant.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 5 years of work experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles and software
- Financial Accounting and Reporting experience.
- Experience in preparing year-end accounts and preparation for audits.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.