We’re looking for a Junior Solutions Consultant to help create and manage custom integrations and support our integrations’ product management efforts.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Play a key role in developing custom integrations using Make for our Enterprise Customers. You’ll be transforming user needs into excellent product solutions that drive business results.
- Build strong relationships with our community of passionate customers, talking to our users and taking a deep dive into their integrations’ pain points, needs and use cases.
- Play a key role in defining the future of our integrations and automation product lines. This is an opportunity to shape how we simplify the daily work-life of thousands of people.
- Ship outstanding product improvements and integrations, collaborating closely with your design and engineering teammates – as well as our external integration partners.
- You have around 2 years of experience working in a role related to solutions consulting, custom integrations, SaaS product management, or a similar field. Now you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge that has a huge (and positive) impact on the way people work.
- You have a deep understanding of the fundamental components required to create outstanding digital integration solutions.
- You’re passionate about complex integrations’ challenges
- You put user-centricity at the heart of the solution.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you’re hungry to learn.
- You’re a strong communicator
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.