Clean Technology Hub is seeking a motivated Junior Associate, Enterprise Development Program to contribute to the success and growth of its program. The Junior Associate will support the development of new markets through new products or new customer audiences and assist in searching for partnership opportunities with a sales-driven perspective.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assist in managing CTH’s incubation portfolio.
- Reviewing and updating the curriculum for CTH’s incubator program to include all necessary and relevant course modules.
- Assist in developing and managing partnerships with hubs to execute enterprise development programs, hackathons, pitchathons, etc.
- Assist in developing accurate data metrics that track the performance of the incubatees from the EDP.
- Assist with managing stakeholders in the Renewable Energy and Technology space with a view to collating content and data and managing and providing both external and internal requests related to research needs and business development needs.
- Supporting the team on process flow with content creation to ease the operations of the organization.
- Take meaningful actions in business development including fleshing out opportunities and proposals to drive initiatives, programs, and policies – specifically related to Energy Access and Climate Change.
- Proposal writing, project management, and grant management
- Assist with Monitoring, and Evaluation: Reporting on campaign metrics, tracking data on performance, and evaluating impact towards building resilience.
- Assist with other campaign-based operations and logistics as may be needed.
- Any other duties as requested.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency
- Proven track record with 1 - 2 years of experience in marketing or related field.
- Practical experience in Renewable energy
- Strong communication skills and ability to conduct training under extreme conditions
- Versed knowledge and experience in Business Development
- Proposal writing, grant applications, and grant management.
- ICT / Computer Literacy
- Fluency in written and oral English and proficiency in multiple local languages is an asset.
Who you are:
- A self-starter who is able to learn, and work independently and passionately.
- You seek to take on new types of work, even without supervision.
- You show a willingness to work, travel, and do what it takes to get the job done.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to operate effectively in a changing context.
- You are able to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require a quick response.
- You can build strong relationships with clients and colleagues in a high-paced environment.
- You must speak and write well and have a reasonably good command of English language usage and structure.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.