IT Project / Admin Assistant
Product & Project Management
This position is suitable for students currently seeking a place to undertake their Industrial Attachment Training (6 months or 1 year). It is also suitable for Fresh Graduates, NYSC Corpers seeking a Place of Primary Assignment, Post NYSC job seekers, and who are passionate about building a career in Technology. To support the Project Manager and Project officers in the delivery of several distinct projects which require an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team. The Project Assistant will be required to work with a variety of stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- The ideal candidate will need to assist to deliver effective, highly competent project support and consistently deliver in a person-centered environment that promotes positive relationships.
- Responsible for assisting the PM with the development of properly formatted specifications/work items and estimates containing all required technical information and project delivery information.
- Assist the project managers in their key role of working as a liaison among Internal and External stakeholders including clients in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- Minute taking
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Contribute to the work of the organization as appropriate.
- Tech Savvy with a Passion for IT
- Past experience in IT Business Analysis and/or IT Project management is required (Informal / Pre-Graduation but the verifiable experience will suffice)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Social Media and Visual Content Enthusiast.
- Documentation and Administrative Skills
- Ability to learn new skills fast
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages (or similar) – Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Projects, Publisher, Databases, etc
- Experience working in an office environment
- Working with clients and the public (face-to-face or by telephone)
- Working in a high-pressure team
- Report writing Skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and adjust to the needs
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Social media skills
- Time Management
- Applicants must have a passion for IT
- A can-do attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to use own initiative
Note: This is a 6 months -1 year internship position with a prospect to be converted to an Associate position upon successful completion and a strong performance assessment.
Following an initial intense training program, successful candidates will be assigned to our various project teams to assist in the conception, development, and support of software solutions.
This position is suitable for students currently seeking a place to undertake their Industrial Attachment Training (6 months or 1 year). It is also suitable for Fresh Graduates, NYSC Corpers seeking a Place of Primary Assignment, Post NYSC job seekers and who are passionate about building a career in Technology.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.