Internal Audit Officer
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
A company in the wine and spirit industry seeks the expertise of an Internal Audit Officer
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Identify and determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Monthly stock, expenses, receivables, payables, and inventory audits.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation in all departments.
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit paperwork by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure the validity, legality, and goal achievement of the organization.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Access the company’s risks, and the efficacy of risk management efforts and ensure that all the business processes in the organization are risk-management compliant.
- Check the compliance rate of the organization to the relevant laws and statutes.
- Implementing controls to protect against fraud and theft of organizational assets and money.
- Following up on the audit reports to monitor the management’s intervention.
- Promoting ethics and identifying improper conduct within the company.
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve by identifying shortfalls or gaps in processes.
- In the case of fraud or theft, investigate and communicate the findings and recommendations to the Management
- Audit stocks with distributors, wholesalers, and retailers to ensure quick payback on stocks provided to them.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc. or HND in Accounting or its equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the role
- Microsoft office proficiency.
Remuneration:NGN 150,000 – N180,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.