Grand Oak Limited
Product & Project Management
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Identify opportunities for new product development and innovation within alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Apply fresh insights to collaborate with stakeholders for innovative solutions.
- Build distinctive innovation brands through consistent execution of brand purpose.
- Collaborate with an agile network of internal and external specialists to shape and utilize innovative strategies that generate tangible value for all stakeholders, driving a positive impact on the pace of innovation growth.
- Lead the development and nurturing of breakthrough concepts for complex projects.
- Develop and execute innovative strategies that support revenue growth.
- Ensure timely delivery of new products through cross-functional teams.
- Manage the entire product development process from ideation to launch, ensuring quality, cost, and time-to-market targets are met.
- Deliver scalable innovations that meet the needs of the market through a broad search and spin or search & scout approach across Global brands, Global commercial initiatives & external innovation brands.
- Create robust & accurate volume forecasts based on clear assumptions using the relevant tools liaising with internal stakeholders (CP&R, Innovation Incubator & Commercialization Manager )
- Set clear KPIs and continuously monitor them to identify issues and opportunities.
- Manage agencies to develop creative strategies.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, suppliers, and partners to support innovation efforts.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends, technologies, and innovations.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- University degree or MBA with Marketing or Strategy Focus (MBA is an added advantage).
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree preferred with 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven and strong Brand, or Project Management experience.
- Strong experience in creative/production processes, design and implementation, research, and development.
- Team leader with ability to build strong relationships and drive success.
- Experience working with and successfully managing 3rd party agencies and strategic partners.
- High level of personal organization and attention to detail
- Autonomy and ability to drive own agenda.
- Good strategic thinker with desire to make impact.
- Strong passion for developing brands and ability to influence stakeholders with confidence.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to understand consumer needs emotionally and rationally.
- Proven experience in developing and launching successful innovations and shaping high-level strategies through cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, coupled with a willingness to be hands-on.
- Proficiency in growth modeling tools, brand architecture, portfolio management, strategic pricing, and financial reporting tools.
- Expertise in culture, consumer, shopper, category, customer, and channel understanding and insight translation to strategy.
- Understand the scale & importance of projects in the overall pipeline and make recommendations on prioritization needed to sustain portfolio growth.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- Strong business acumen with a flair for the commercial
- Solid analytical and influencing skills.
- Thorough and creative problem-solving abilities, strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple initiatives with a strong execution orientation and proper project management abilities.
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point …)
- Previous innovation and growth management experience in an FMCG
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.