- Manage the commercial vendor call centre
- Lead the execution of our marketplace monetization strategy.
- Implement strategies to increase the category fill rate
- Monitor CIR & spend to optimize the overall efficiency of the service.
- Grow the adoption of VAS across our managed accounts
Qualification & Experience:
- Possession of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University
- A previous experience of at least 4 years in management consulting, e-commerce, venture capital,
- Company creation or category management (retail) would be appreciated.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decisions
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.