We are looking for a Head of Finance to supervise all financial tasks of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially. The job holder's responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing investment risk, and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. The person will supervise all financial tasks of the company and ensure optimal use of resources.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Prepare accounts and financial reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Prepare periodic budgets/forecasts and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Supervise a team of Accountants.
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows.
- Conduct profit, cost, and risk management analyses.
- Establish & maintain internal accounting & control procedures for the orderly conduct of the business and safeguarding of the company’s assets.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Act as a consultant to the Managing Director on all financial matters and be proactively involved in achieving the financial performance targets of the company.
- Either a BSc or MSc in Accounting, Finance, or a relevant field from a leading University
- Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant, (preferably ACCA qualified)
- 7 - 10 years of experience
- In-depth understanding of book-keeping and accounting – postings, reconciliations, consolidations, preparation of IFRS-compliant financial statements, proficiency in accounting software.
- Financial reporting – weekly financial dashboard, monthly management accounts (MA), quarterly MA, annual reporting, and at ease with seeing through the annual audit process,
- Cash flow reporting, forecasting and management and administration of banking relationships,
- Hands-on experience with budgeting, risk management, data analysis, and forecasting models as well as management and business control,
- Managing the company’s internal accounting and control system and being comfortable with implementing the company’s standard operating processes and procedures across all levels of management and staff
- Tax compliance
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Experience in managing an accounting and finance team and possessing leadership skills that will facilitate the local finance team's management and growth.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.