- Develop the financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting
- To integrate risk management in key processes such as strategic budgeting and project planning
- To demonstrate high aptitude for decision-making and problem-solving.
- To exhibit integrity, excellent organizational and leadership abilities, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must possess adequate knowledge of Financial planning and strategy
- A background in investment banking/private equity/FINTECH would be highly advantageous
- A strong record in managing and growing teams and manage profitability
- Strategic planning and vision
- Promotion of process improvement
- Corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Must be able to develop and defend a Budget
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Strong leadership and organizational skill
- Good written, presentation and communication skills, able to prepare statistical and narrative reports
- Able to work under broad direction but self-motivated to work independently. Has technical responsibility and accountable for work performed and decision taken.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and manage relationship at all levels
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Prior experience as a CFO / Head of Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience.
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA, CPA).
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in accounting and financial management practices.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Proficiency in accounting software and IT savvy
- Audit Experience is highly desirable