Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set up and build out of paid media channels accounts, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter, Bing, LinkedIn, etc.
- Provide keyword research and analysis
- Review landing pages for keyword optimization
- Perform bid management
- Monitor campaigns, budgets, and performance
- Develop and employ monthly email marketing campaigns
- Analyze click-through rates, conversion rates, and relevant KPIs
- Track campaign performance through daily pacing reports, weekly analysis reports, and monthly budget allocation reporting
- Produce monthly campaign reports
- Work with the online marketing team to maximize online marketing campaigns
- Track the ROI of paid channels and report to marketing leadership and other executives
- Manage a team of digital marketing specialists; analyze the performance of team members
- Marketing experience, ideally in marketing automation, email marketing, or a related field
- At least 5 years proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Solid understanding of paid media landscape, including new/shifting platforms and solutions
- Willingness and ability to stay up-to-date on recent digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel.
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ideal candidate is certified with a Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- You are metric-driven and can draw insight from complex marketing data
- Confident with a dynamic personality
- Analytical and data-driven – can track the ROI of paid channels.