A Fintech company is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Design, plan and formulate strategies to achieve Agent Banking and financial inclusion business goals of the company.
- Responsible for the growth and expansion of the Agency network
- Responsible for the delivery of Agent Banking targets and overall business performance.
- Monitor and ensure all compliance policies related to Agent Banking
- Liaise with Agents and related stakeholders to implement the Agent Banking strategy
- Carry out Training on Agent Banking
- Design initiatives, promos, and market activations that will increase transactions and lead to increased brand visibility
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the agent network to ensure customer acquisition and product adoption at agent locations and through other self-service channels (USSD, Mobile app, etc)
- Represent the business on all Virtual Banking and Agent banking-related matters at different forums within.
- Identify alliances and partnerships through which to increase brand visibility and grow the bank’s market share
- Develop MIS reports for portfolio analysis to assist management in decision-making and optimization of the proposition
- Liaise regularly with Agents and all stakeholder channels to ensure smooth product sales and customer management
- Ensure continued adherence to governance and compliance in line with regulatory policy
- Carry out a periodic market survey to ascertain how competitor’s offerings or market changes are impacting the proposition
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Banking, and Finance or a related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with 2 - 3 years in Agency Banking in a financial institution.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.