Mkobo is currently pivoting to a full service digital bank/Neobank by launching mkobobank.com. Our goal is to help hard working people grow their wealth by making it easy for them to Earn, Save, Spend and Invest their hard earned money. To this end we are recruiting a Digital Marketing Analyst to help drive the awareness of our various products and ultimately conversion of prospects to Customers.
- You are a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of executing and managing the company’s digital marketing and advertising strategy, oversee the content creation and presentation on social networks, websites and blogs, and will also be responsible for creating, editing, posting, updating, and occasionally refreshing outdated content.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and engagement/awards
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy to increase waiting list registration for new products
- Manage, build and grow the our product community through active customer engagement
- Manage all websites and all social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, twitter, YouTube.
- Work closely with marketing team, operations and product management to help develop, plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns Increase the social media followings while also increasing user engagement
- Plan content and delivery and use tools to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage campaigns that promote the organisation and brand
- Write engaging blog posts and articles create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Writing weekly briefs (reports) on current industry developments
- BA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
- 3+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Analyst
- 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and any CRM software
- Good knowledge/understanding of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Demonstrable experience of content marketing/ management, marketing database, marketing automation, email, mobile, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns