1. Type minutes of meeting (Board of Directors and Parent Teachers Association)
2. Type letters and document as assigned form the key principal officers.
3. Supervise the cleaners assigned to the offices
4. Receive and direct visitors to the Head Directress.
5. Prepare tea for the principal officers on request etc.
6. Receive and distribute in –coming mails to the appropriate offices.
7. Record outgoing mails.
8. Ensure that required materials to use in the school are adequately supplied in terms of stationery, toiletries, etc.
9. Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the principal officers.
10. Ensure the school reception is in a clean and neat state always
Key Skill Sets
- Proper use of English Language
- Neat and presentable appearance
- Must be warm and approachable and respectful
- Must be creative and able to think and take simple decisions on the spot
- HND/BSC in any discipline but Yoruba
- The employee will be able to demonstrate examples that underpin the following Values. (List Your Company Values below)
- Work as a team
- Give up personal time in times of emergency
- Willing to take corrections in good faith
- Live close to the centre
Annual Gross Salary
- Holidays will ONLY be taken when the school is on vacation