- Own the FP&A strategy and process with the identification and execution of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Lead the FP&A efforts in building value-added insight into all financial measures of the business, partnering closely with revenue-generating units and other key units for consolidation of the company’s forecasted P&L, cash flow, and balance sheet.
- Lead financial modeling capabilities for real-time analysis of financial scenarios and operational efficiencies to improve the Company’s financial performance and provide key input into the preparation of the company’s external guidance.
- Lead FP&A teams in the delivery of monthly and quarterly management reporting packages and various executive communications, including analysis and reporting of financial forecasts, key performance indicators (KPIs), year-to-date and actual versus budget variances.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required. MBA and/or a strong professional finance affiliation is preferred.
- 8+ years or more experience in financial roles with 3-4 years of it managing mid-large finance teams.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling background and experience.