JOB DESCRIPTION FOR FINANCE SUPERVISOR
- Plan, assess, monitor, and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial resources in a manner consistent with the agreed procedures and objectives of the bank.
- Review and consolidate Bank Reconciliation and Fund Management analys
- Prepare and analyze Cash flow.
- Review and consolidate Multi-level GL and bank reconciliations.
- Ensure the maintenance of an adequate level of working capital.
- Review and consolidate weekly cash flow & liquidity report and provide advice to management on the variances.
- Carrying out reconciliation of Balance Sheet items such as cash, cash equivalents, investments, debt, for management and reporting purposes.
- Review other Treasury related monthly Schedules.
- Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation and other finance information .
- Processing and preparation of pension, payee and other regulatory and compliance monthly renditions.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior as they impact on the bank.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Laison and communication with the regulatory bodies such as the CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS etc.
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns.
- Ability to use financial modelling to predict outcomes.
- Analyze business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or & to provide advice.
Skills and Educational Requirements
· A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting, ACA, ICAN and MBA.
· Very familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
· Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
· High analytical and excel skill
· Proven experience as an Accountant in a Microfinance or other financial services industry will be an added advantage