Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking for a finance assistant to support our financial department. The responsibilities of a finance assistant include processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices. To be successful as a finance assistant, you should have strong knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, good organizational skills, and working knowledge of accounting software. Ultimately, a top-notch finance assistant should have integrity, excellent mathematical skills, and an understanding of data privacy standards.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Processing and preparing financial statements.
- Overseeing customer and vendor accounts.
- Processing, Creating, sending, and following up on invoices.
- Collecting and reviewing data for reports.
- Reviewing and performing audits on financial statements and reports.
- Reporting discrepancies.
- Preparing payments for employees
- Suggesting improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.