- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- A first degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Previous experience as a Finance Analyst is required.
- Relevant professional certifications are required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in the use of Analytical tools.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to conduct market research.
- Attention to detail.
Note: Only candidates in Lagos, Nigeria should apply.