A very vibrant, smart, dynamic, and hard-working lady who is very eloquent and fluent in both written and spoken English is urgently required to fill the vacant position of a Telesales Manager and Customer Service Administrator in the Abuja office of a medium and fast-growing company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- The Telesales Manager & Customer Service Administrator who must be outstanding in spoken and written English will play a pivotal role in promoting the brand of the company by delivering outstanding customer service expertise to clients from different parts of the world.
- The right candidate will on daily basis be generating powerful proposals and making convincing presentations to conclude new business deals with clients from different parts of the world.
- The ideal candidate will be having telephone conversations on daily basis with clients from different parts of the world and as such must be able to present himself as an internationally competent professional capable of assisting the clients in their service requirements from the company.
- The candidate will on daily basis be sending business emails to business owners from different parts of the world. As such the right candidate must be experienced enough in composing grammatically correct, strong, and convincing business letters to top-level professionals across the world.
- The candidate will be required to ensure prompt follow-up with their clients on daily basis through WhatsApp messaging, emails, and phone calls as may be required depending on the preference of each client.
- This Position is open preferably to Female candidates.
- Strong Bachelor's Degree with a final CGPA of 4.0 and above from any discipline.
- The ideal candidate must be very outstanding, fluent, and eloquent in both written and spoken English Language. Knowledge of any other international language would be an added advantage.
- The right candidate must be able to establish an 'Outstanding First Impression' while relating to clients.
- Candidates will receive a preliminary phone call interview for initial screening before an invitation for a physical interview. A good first-time impression must be demonstrated during the phone interview screening to qualify for a physical interview.
- The right candidate must be able to type very good and grammatically balanced business letters at a very fast speed using a laptop. Part of the interview process will involve typing a complete business letter within the office and within a maximum of 15 minutes.
- The job holder will have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with a variety of top-level personalities and clients.
- The ideal candidate is required to be enthusiastic, very friendly, and have excellent relation-building skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.