• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
• Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
• Publish financial statements in time.
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
• Develop periodic reports for management.
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
• Bsc / HND Accounting.
• Minimum of 2-3 years working experience.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
• Excellent accounting software user.
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAGE and PREACHTREE).
• An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
Salary Range: =N=75,000 – =N=100,000
• Strictly for Lagos Ikeja, Agege, Iyana Ipaja and it environment Residents