The Sales & Marketing Executive shall have amongst others, the following primary responsibilities:
* Generate and negotiate new income for the company to an agreed annual target of revenue, to increase the company’s year on year revenue.
* Source for viable clients for all our core services.
* Ensure that the company’s products are fully subscribed to at all times.
* Participate in marketing activities, including trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, presentations, publications, mailings, etc
* Identifying and following up on prospective clients within defined area and/or target reach
* Book prospects meetings with clients to identify and progress business opportunities
* Open new relationships with genuine potentials to develop into profitable long term clients.
* Ensure detailed prospect records are fully maintained.
* Continually update and develop knowledge of the overall business market place, the group’s product and service portfolio and competitor activities and inform management thereon.
* Ensure that the monthly laid down sales target is met.
* Sell, sell and sell.
* Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND from a reputable University or Polytechnic
* Must have completed NYSC.
* Must have a minimum of 1 year experience doing sales and marketing.
* Prior Experience working in a sales team with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Competences and Qualities:
* In-depth understanding of the real estate industry, including operations, product and service offerings, players, key trends and growth drivers.
* Must Possess a win-win attitude
* Understanding and awareness of critical success factors for operations within the real estate industry.
* Ability to formulate and champion ideas and concepts to improve business performance in order to achieve its set objectives.
* Excellent business acumen i.e. financial and commercial knowledge.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent resource management skills.
* Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills - people management, mentoring / coaching and leadership skills.
* Highly motivated, flexible & proactive
* Highly focused, disciplined, self-driven and goal-oriented