We are looking to hire a dedicated eCommerce category manager with strong content writing and research skills. You will strategically source existing products, list and onboard new products and brands, control pricing, and creatively initiate and execute marketing strategies and a keen understanding of industry.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Market research and launch of new products
- Interpret data, reports, and industry news to anticipate category trends
- Generate creative and effective ideas for marketing, including content for our digital/eCommerce platform, sales campaigns, and more
- Write SEO/Sales driven content for product pages to increase conversion.
- Manage the organization's social media pages and other marketing promotions.
- Retouch product images for better listing quality i.e remove watermark etc.
- Collaborate across multiple departments to communicate details of new products
- Understand the customers of our various distribution channels and determine the best selling strategy and logistical structure for each
- Ability to operate decisively in an ambiguous and highly volatile environment
- Stay organized while prioritizing multiple simultaneous projects
- Exhibit entrepreneurial spirit as the “business owner” of your category
- Strong communicator, able to lead and coordinate projects across multiple departments
- Formulate and execute category strategies through research and analysis
- Time management skills in an ever-changing and exciting work environment
- Strong computer skills; emphasis in Excel.
- Must be able to use some of the graphic software i.e Canva, Photoshop etc.
- Creative and innovative thinker