WEBSITE/SOCIAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE
Our client is an IT Solutions provider, providing a wide variety of IT products and solutions ranging from personal computing tools, like desktop and laptops, to office productivity tools like managed print services and document management solution, provides data center infrastructure solutions and deployment services.
We are looking for a very creative and well rounded E-commerce manager to join our team.
· Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website.
· Create appropriate website content, design and implement social media strategy to align with the company’s strategy.
· Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
· Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
· Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
· Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
· Proven work experience in a similar role
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
· Excellent content creation and writing skills.
· Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send CVs to email@example.com or Visit Talentsandskillsafrica.net to post CV.