- Reporting and liaising with the Branch operation manager on purchase, inventory, sorting, and stacking of stock
Keeping a record and maintaining cycle counts of the entire inventory in the store.
Receiving and verifying the inventory with the purchase order listings.
Reporting loss, damage, and any such discrepancies to the Branch operation Manager
Sorting all stock and stacking them appropriately after purchase.
Maintaining proper documentation processed for the receipt of all purchases and supplies.
Ensuring the timely dispatch of order(s) to the appropriate destinations.
Coordinating and synchronizing work functions with the vendors, suppliers, and other internal departments of the establishment.
Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
- Must have a valid license
- Preferably living on the island
- Good communication, customer service, and organization skills
- Experience driving a bike or working as a dispatch rider is Compulsory
- N40,000 - N50,000