This will be a leadership role supporting national and local television factory, managing direct communication with clients, and MRC accreditation activities. This leader is responsible for the creation of core requirements to support data creation for products totaling over 1.5 billion dollars in annual revenue.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Creative responsibility for the creation of all client facing metrics
- Delivery and quality assurance of all National and Local television data
- Responsible for maintaining run plans for all National and Local impact data, including sub minute and Big Data in National initiatives
- Direct correspondence with cross functional teams in tech and data science
- Responsible for setting roadmap and strategic priorities for technical teams in both Local and National Television.
- Managing a team of 5 technical product owners who own different pieces of the television factory
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Computer Science/Engineering/Design major is preferable or equivalent working experience
- Experience working with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) in the AdTech domain is a plus
- Experience working with standards bodies in Programmatic Advertising space is a plus
- Experience in OTT, CE/CTV or supporting technology partners who develop products for advanced advertising
- Development experience with Gracenote, TMS, ROVI, or other structured entertainment databases a plus.
- Experience with REST APIs is a plus
- Mathematical skills
- Nielsen metrics
- Data science
- Client communication
- Requirements writing
- Team management
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.