Are you a Digital Marketing Maverick with a flair for SEO, content creation, and e-mail marketing tailored for Nigerian and UK markets? If you have a passion for driving engagement, conversions, and ROI in the digital and social media realm, we want you!
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Drive our inbound leads generation to help support our Marketing Contact Centre and Field Sales.
- Develop robust digital strategies tailored to our target audience and business objectives.
- Amplify our brand on social media, crafting campaigns that resonate and engage.
- Become our Google Ads guru, using keyword research to magnetize leads.
- Drive deep into analytics, assessing the success of our campaigns and pivoting for maximum ROI.
- Engineer landing pages that don’t just attract... they CONVERT.
- Enrich our audience with compelling content – both visual and written.
- Take charge of our e-mail marketing, ensuring every email is a delightful click for our UK audience.
- Identify appropriate target audiences and tailor content across brands to maximize reach and engagement.
- A/B tests like a pro, always seeking that next level of perfection.
- Track and analyze leads from online campaigns, serving up insights like a digital maestro
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Analytical prowess: Metrics are your friends and guides.
- Stellar communication: You gel seamlessly with diverse teams.
- Creativity: You think out of the box and craft innovative content.
- Problem-solving: Challenges? What challenges?
- Self-driven: A proactive, results-oriented approach is in your DNA.
- Adaptability: Riding the digital marketing waves with grace.
- Detail-focused: Perfection is your middle name.
- Always Learning: Industry trends? You’re on it.
- Lead Generation: Turning strategy into tangible results.
- 20 days holiday after 12 months
- Private healthcare scheme from 18 Months.
- Life Assurance coverage after 18 months
- A structured progression path for career acceleration.
- Monday to Friday – no weekends.
- Access to a range of internal and external courses to help develop and progress your career, after 18 months
- The corporate discount scheme focused on your health and all-round well-being, including Gym membership after 12 month
- Location: Ikeja, Omole Estate
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.