The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness for both Greenswealth corp serv. ltd and Loowie's ideas and be able to monitor the company's social media presence.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage our social media platforms
- Create digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure consistency in the brand messaging.
- Work with the sales team to coordinate marketing campaigns.
- Prepare emails and newsletters to send to current customers.
- Launch promotional offers and events to attract new customers.
- Optimize the business website to increase online traffic.
- Follow best practices for social media marketing on different platforms.
- Conduct regular audits for social media and website marketing performance.
- Maintain and monitor online listings across various e-commerce platforms.
- Track marketing metrics and analyze digital data to measure marketing success.
- Oversee marketing strategies and other activities
- Assist with all activities related to lead generation
- Manage the database of the organization and keep a tab on online visitors and clients
- Keep updated on the latest trends in the digital advertising world
- Develop various online marketing strategies and integrate them into the company’s marketing system
- Provide assistance with paid marketing and liaise with various agencies involved in digital advertising
- Contribute to the company’s blog and websites and also manage its e-communication aspect
- Monitor performances via various web software and hint at improvement
- Contribute to the company’s campaigns on brand awareness.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in a relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Work Type: Full-time and Onsite
Location: Proximity to Lagos island is preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.