The ideal candidate will be ‘linking arms’ with support from the Business Development Officer in driving the organization’s agenda to achieve set business objectives in the Law-Tech space. We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager that is capable of working collaboratively to drive impact through marketing efforts. Working as a leader and collaboratively with a team, this role is responsible for the implementation and execution of digital marketing programs and web development projects across a variety of channels, including social media, SEO, email, and web. You’ll also be responsible for analyzing marketing analytics, creating reports, and recommending future strategies and tactics. The ideal candidate for this role has a strong digital marketing/web development background, superior presentation and communication skills, and experience managing people while casting a vision for brand-new internal marketing efforts.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Create the vision and marketing/web development strategy, then work with a team of consultants, designers, and developers to deliver on that strategy and vision
- Develop and implement all digital marketing strategies including paid, organic, social, and email
- Create and manage monthly nurture campaigns to engage donors, community members, and any other determined leads
- Directly manage one or more channels to drive performance that could include but is not limited to paid search (PPC), display advertising, organic search, and social marketing
- Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media, search engine optimization, eBook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others
- Take the lead in creating monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement, and recommendations for future programs
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics for monitoring and reporting online marketing campaigns
- Bring excellent communication and presentation skills, drawing on experience bringing multiple data points together into a cohesive strategy or compelling story
- Serve as a thought leader and client advocate for new technologies, platforms, and programs
- Support new businesses for The Legal Concierge while increasing visibility.
- Competitive candidates will have 3 - 5+ years of marketing experience with a demonstrated track record of effective campaigns
- Solid fundamental digital marketing skills across multiple channels
- Experience in working with nonprofits and creating messages/collateral for fundraising
- Experience and familiarity with developing and executing short and long-term marketing strategies and the ability to “roll up your sleeves” and implement solutions are required.
- Ensure a mix of demand generation strategies and tactics are leveraged to generate and engage leads and partnerships
- Own roadmap, calendar, execution, and performance of marketing campaigns and programs, consistently communicating initiatives, progress, and results to clients.
- Track and communicate campaign performance vs. goals and KPIs.
- Keen attention to detail, high-quality work, and commitment to accuracy and timeliness in work products
- Exceptional creative thinking ability and the desire to come up with innovative ways to share our message
- Experience working at or with an agency preferred.
Remuneration: NGN 300,000
Organizational and Cultural Values
- The successful candidate will be personally and professionally aligned with The Legal Concierge’s unique, mission and values-driven culture, with the agility to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Cultivate strong people management skills, including inspiring staff in a shared strategic vision, building an outstanding culture, and maintaining strong relationships across a variety of stakeholder groups
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, including effectively adapting to changing priorities, juggling multiple projects, operating with a high degree of autonomy, and maintaining high levels of organization in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, approachable, dependable, flexible, and service-oriented attitude to meet departmental and organizational needs
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.