· Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
· Designing and promoting visual content for our various social media platforms and monitoring engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
· Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
· Managing and growing brand presence on various social media platforms.
· Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
· Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
· Creating and distributing marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
· Editing and proofreading written pieces before publication.
· Conducting keyword research and using SEO guidelines to optimize content.
· Updating our websites, landing pages and social media pages with new graphics and video content as needed.
· Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
· Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
· University degree or similar.
· Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
· Proficiency in graphic design and video editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Premier Pro and/or CorelDraw.
· A strong eye for visual composition.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
· Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
· Copy-writing skills with hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (specifically WordPress)
· Experience with social media management and SEO is a plus.