We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The Dentist will be charged with the responsibility of removing tooth decay, filling cavities, and repairing fractured teeth. Diagnose and treat problems with patients' teeth, gums, and related parts of the mouth. Provide advice and instruction on taking care of the teeth and gums.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Fill cavities as well as remove decays from the teeth
- Remove teeth, and repair fractured or cracked teeth.
- Place whitening agents or sealants on teeth.
- Administer anesthetics to prevent the patient from feeling pain during the process of therapy.
- Prescribe antibiotics and other necessary medications to patients.
- Inspect the x-rays of teeth, gums, the jaw, and other mouth areas to diagnose problems.
- Make models and dimensions for dental appliances, including dentures, to treat patient issues.
- Tutor patients on diets, flossing, fluoride use, and other areas of dental care.
- Bachelor's degree in Dentistry or Medicine
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have a practicing certificate
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.