Our company is looking for a customer service representative to manage customer queries, and complaints, generate leads, and meet sales goals. Duties will include processing orders, and modifications, escalating complaints across a number of communication channels, sales presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Acquires new customers by reaching out to leads
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Maintains monthly or bi-monthly minimum goals
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Advanced Knowledge of Email Marketing.
- Respond to Website Live Chat.
- Basic understanding of how to use Canva.
- Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- The Candidate must possess good dress sense and must be well organized.
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND/HND/ Bachelor’s degree (ideal but not required)
- Additional certifications and other professional development experience
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Prospecting skills
- Territory management aptitude
- Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Use of CRM systems and other applications like Canva etc.
- Preferably for candidates living around Lekki and its environs.
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 60,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.