- Plan the layout of projects.
- Design structures that satisfy clients' needs while conforming to international standards and the laws and regulations of Nigeria.
- Create preliminary sketches of building structures including inside appearance, using computer-assisted design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Prepare more detailed plans showing all building components including internal and external services using computer-assisted design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, finishing materials, color, aesthetics, building features, etc.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into cohesive, eye-catching digital and manual project campaigns that are clear, compelling, and effectively drive results based on our KPIs.
- 3D rendering and animation of real estate projects
- Design a variety of marketing assets including live-action/animated videos, digital ads, project landing page designs, site graphics, social media graphics, banners, static and rich banner ads, printed collateral, brochures, event graphics, and much more.
- Be able to multitask between various projects and meet deadlines.
- Be comfortable working across any content format - you are at ease rendering a 3D project, building project animation, building social media content, or creating a sales pitch
- Fluency with CAD and BIM software like Revit, V-Ray, 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, etc.
- Knowledge of photography, audio editing & video production. You’ve used Premiere Pro, After Effects, or tools like them.
- Excellent grammar and rudimentary editing skills - you never let typos go unnoticed.
- Minimum of 3 years in rendering and animating Building and architectural designs and models
- Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop is your constant companions.
- Must be extremely well-organized, capable of handling multiple details simultaneously, and able to easily move between strategic and tactical work.
- Skilled in 3D Design and Animation.
- Specific experience with Residential & Commercial Building projects.
- Experience with Master planning, sustainable design, and proven technology solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of materials
- The role requires frequent interaction with different levels of professionals and stakeholders on a high-profile project, therefore the candidate must have strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Member of the Architect Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON) will be an added advantage.