- Conduct keyword research to find high-demand, low-competition keywords to target in posts
- Research and write gadgets and software specifications using Itechguide’s product specifications template
- Write simple, keyword-driven, easy-to-understand reviews for product specifications. Then link the product specifications to the product review.
- Write best product buying guides – list of best products targeting a specific keyword. Then add the relevant product specifications and deals to the buying guide.
Remuneration: ₦1.50 per word Payment: Payment for all approved and published content is made on the second day of the month
- Growth Opportunities
Every freelance writer has a chance to grow to a Lead Editor, editing articles and managing 9 writers. The Lead Editor role comes with fixed monthly pay and outstanding leadership skills acquisition.
- Hands-on tech writing skills
- Ability to demonstrate past tech writing experience
- Knowledge of computers, smartphones, software like VPN, antivirus web hosting
- Previous experience publishing on WordPress
- Previous experience using Yoast SEO plugin to optimize content for SEO and Readability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing or Information Technology (this is optional)
- Create original content free of plagiarism
- Edit existing content to improve SEO and readability
- Write original, error-free reviews, buying guides, and comparison guides that help non-tech readers make tech buying decision
- Ability to learn new things fast
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to manage crisis calmly
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet required tight deadlines
- Ability to work virtually – not in a physical office environment
- Ability to set personal targets, stick to them and meet minimum set targets
- Honesty and integrity
- Commitment to writing at least 5, 2,500-word articles weekly
To apply, Copy this link ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UzoeExwt7nTMZjMgZ53AGFap-tLbs25g/view ), paste in a browser and press enter to open the article writing guideline - write the article according to the guideline. Then send your article with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without the article, your application will be rejected.