- Define Grant-focused communication, documentation, and dissemination strategies for the RSSH grants in collaboration with Project Management Unit (PMU) and NACA leadership.
- Support the production of content to meet communications and positioning objectives, coordinating closely with the other members of the PMU.
- Liaise with Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH), Sub-Recipients (SR), Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM), State Ministry of Health (SMOH), donor and key stakeholders on communication activities and efforts, ensuring compliance with donor expectations, branding, and marking policies, and reporting requirements.
- Support preparation and dissemination of regular bulletins and newsletters on Resilient and Resilient and Sustainable Systems for Health (RSSH) investments/plans and progress made
- Support the development of organizational culture and brand that promotes accountability and high performance
- Support technical teams
- Produce and maintain records of meeting minutes, agendas, and notes
- Perform other duties as assigned by Admin Manager or Project Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, medical sciences, public health, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in developing communications products and programs, experience working with donor-funded projects an advantage
- Web-based applications and social media communication experience a bonus
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional-level English language skills.
- Understanding of strategic communications, including leading development and implementation of strategic communications plans.
- Strong knowledge of global public health issues including HIV, Malaria, and Tuberculosis.
- Strong familiarity with emerging communications trends, social media, multi-media, and multi-platform storytelling, and web content creation and management; photography and basic design/layout skills a plus
- Strong editorial skills, including the ability to accurately proofread and review documents for language, layout, and formatting consistency.
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Competences to assess priorities, manage a variety of complex activities simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment, and meet competing deadlines
- Proven ability to successfully participate on teams in a fast-paced environment
Duration of contract: 33 months