▪ Production of high-quality content that engages people and builds brand recognition for the church.
▪ The Communications Manager will create, organize, plan & implement effective communication messages and strategies in order to convey Harvesters’ vision to the appropriate target audience.
▪ Responsible for working with our high-profile agencies and managing the end-to-end delivery of events, campaigns and associated projects to ensure that activities meet the church’s objectives.
▪ Build solid internal and third-party agency relationships, collaborating with them to ensure work is approved, compliant and delivered to the required expectations.
▪ Be accountable for budget management, recording all relevant financial information accurately and to agreed timelines.
▪ Ensure the Church Communications department is up to date with the latest trends and technology that would aid the department in working efficiently.
▪Manage the public relations arm of the organization and ensure that its reputation is upheld
Requirements and Academic Qualification
▪ A first Degree in Arts, Creative /Mass communication/Advertising or any other related field.
▪ Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
▪ Experienced with content management systems, tracking mechanisms and analytics software.
▪ Minimum of 5 - 7 years’ work experience in running an analytical, driven and innovative marketing strategy in a managerial role
▪ A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
▪ Ability to create new ideas, relationships, or systems including creative contributions.
▪ Must have good knowledge of communications trends.
▪ Must be current on creative communications and technological innovations and look for opportunities to use this information to communicate effectively.
▪ Programme/event management review.
▪ Strong writing and public speaking skills.
▪ Corporate communications competency.
▪ Strategic thinker, analytical thinking abilities, project management, media relations & management.
▪ People management and leadership skill.