City Operations and strategy Manager
Product & Project Management
Errandafrica has rebranded, one app with many users. It is now possible for you to get over 60 on Demand Services in a few taps. Get connected to nearby Providers and get instant services on your doorsteps. Whether you need a Taxi or Food/Package(s) Delivery, or you need to deliver flowers to a loved one, or if you need to repair your broken taps, our app will do it all for you, with some of the most standout features like Multi Service Bookings, Wallet Payment, Book Now/Later to name a few, you can avail yourself of the services. We are seeking a City Operations and Strategy Manager in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. Our platform delivers the best of the city's local spots right to users' doorsteps, with cashless payments for a seamless experience. As the City Operations and Strategy Manager, you will play a crucial role in shaping and owning your city's success while building a sustainable business. The ideal candidate will possess sound strategic vision, creative problem-solving abilities, a drive for results, and strong interpersonal skills to maintain positive relationships with customers, couriers, service providers, and restaurant partners.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Define business priorities, set bold timelines to reach goals, and make financial decisions to own and grow your market.
- Lead a local team that helps you run your business, developing them to shape the organization and ensure long-term success.
- Design and optimize processes to fuel growth and drive efficiency in areas such as prospecting, onboarding, account management, and training.
- Manage local courier and merchant partner relations, growing the number of partners on the platform, monitoring metrics, and ensuring high-quality experiences on the Errandafrica system.
- Actively search for new features to improve the experience for users, couriers, restaurants, and other service providers on Errandafrica.
- Work closely with the Ilorin Operations Team to implement new processes and products in your city.
- Travel a few days per week in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria to run your market, meet your biggest partners, and manage your team.
- Take ownership and do what it takes to get the job done.
- At least 3 years of experience in operations management, management consulting, investment banking, strategy work in a large business, growing a startup, or similar experience.
- Willingness to take responsibility for a market and grow the Errandafrica business there.
- Traveling within Kwara state, Ilorin might be required.
- Initiative and adaptability to a constantly-changing work environment.
- Proactivity and eagerness to implement operational schemes in your own city while being hands-on and in contact with our courier and restaurant partners.
- A creative attitude and the ability to put in place initiatives to address practical issues.
- A data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
- Proficiency in Pidgin English/Yoruba and English
About the Team
Our team is made up of energetic and highly talented individuals from diverse backgrounds such as consulting, investment banking, and startups. We are driven to be part of a company that is changing the way Nigerian/ Ilorin people Ride, eat and get services, driving a revolution in the Ride, food/Package(s) delivery business. We are proud of the brand we are building and need people who fit this culture, who love the brand, who are excited, and who will raise the bar for everyone else in the team.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Errandafrica expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. For certain roles, such as those based at the hubs, employees are expected to be in office for 100% of their time. Hence, this is not a remote or Part-time position.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.