Navanti has a requirement for a Chief of Party to oversee a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Support Activity program that assists USAID/Nigeria in advancing its broader organizational learning and development efforts. This program further strengthens the Mission’s capacity and performance in programmatic monitoring, evaluation, learning, collaborating, and adapting. The MEL Support Activity closely aligns with USAID/Nigeria’s Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) and provides a broad range of specialized technical assistance, training, data gathering and analysis, field-based monitoring, evaluations and assessments, facilitation of organizational learning and adaptation initiatives, and short-term technical assistance.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Lead and manage the overall Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Support activity. Work closely with USAID/Nigeria’s leadership team, the Program Office and with technical office team leads, and other Chief of Parties managing USAID projects/activities.
- Maintain complete managerial control and decision-making authority for the MEL activity, with oversight of all subcontractor staff.
- Ensure cost-effective use of Navanti and Mission resources as well as compliance with Navanti and USAID requirements, policies, and regulations.
- Represent the project to USAID, IP, and GoN partners.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in an interdisciplinary area such as applied international development, strategic planning, project design and implementation, or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience managing high-performing interdisciplinary teams in international development settings (at least the last five must be as a COP), and experience working in non-permissive environments and leading third party monitoring platforms.
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking/planning, management, and presentation skills.
- Strong multi-cultural, interpersonal and supervision skills. Experience working in settings similar background is required.
- Especially charismatic, collaborative, professional credentials to be able to establish close, trustful relations for pursuing earnest organizational learning with, particularly USAID/Nigeria’s American and Nigerian senior professional staff and leadership, including the Mission Director’s Office.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.