As the Chief Commercial Officer, your job responsibilities include the following:
- Coordination of all activities associated with ensuring growth and expansion of the business and products.
- Identification of prospective institution clients requiring the company’s technology solutions, as well as initiation of sales efforts to sign them up.
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential clients as part of the sales effort.
- General sales interactions with potential clients to facilitate rapid customer acquisition in line with the company’s business goals.
- Ensuring seamless and effective functioning of sales operations and pipeline management.
- On-going formulation and execution of strategies for product brands to achieve the required visibility and maintain top-of-mind awareness within target customer segments.
- On-going cultivation, nurturing and deepening of relationships crucial to the success of the sales and business development function.
- Deep involvement overseeing the product development process and life-cycle to ensure that the company diversifies product offerings and maintains superior market fit.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition, overall company business growth, and revenue targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving the subsidiary’s financial and non-financial goals.
- Ensuring ongoing benchmarking and improvement of core sales skills, relationship network, and product knowledge across members of the team.
- Ensuring availability of technical and commercial-related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
- Involvement in the review of prospective client systems, analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable product enhancements or custom features to address client needs.
- General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
We would love to meet someone with
- A minimum of 10 years related work experience including experience working as a Sales Lead for banks, telecommunication, and/or multinational B2B technology companies.
- Strong capabilities in B2B sales operations, relationship management, lead generation, lead conversion, negotiation, product presentation, and sales intelligence.
- Good knowledge of software development, payment, banking, and IT infrastructure.
- Proven entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial accomplishments with an industry reputation for successful execution and sound business acumen.
- A strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders including the team, clients, partners, and executive leadership.
- The candidate must be highly proficient in analytical thinking, and communication
- Candidate must exhibit self-confidence and authenticity while having high personal ambitions, drive, charisma and strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to tell compelling business and result stories.
- An exceptional organization and time-management skills
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field of study.