Connect Care is a UK Healthcare Recruitment Agency with is backend office in Nigeria. We support clients by providing temporary healthcare workers to both public and private healthcare institutions. Our clients are managed virtually using different electronic resources such as email and telephone. Office 365 is essential as this package is used to monitor all aspects of the business for continuity and information purposes. Due to their continued success and growth, we are looking for a Business/Sales Manager to join the team and lead the management of Client/Staff and improve Sales by winning new contracts for the growth of the company. As the Business/Sales Manager, you will be central to the sales and operational activity of the company with a fundamental part of business development. Leading a small team, you will be responsible for implementing and running sales campaigns and operations of Connect Care. Your role will play a crucial part in achieving the overall business goals and objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team in an innovative and fast-moving environment. If you are ambitious, fun-loving, and want to be at the heart of our success journey, then we would love to hear from you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Monitor KPIs of the Team:
- Manage staffing to ensure sufficient staff is available to cope with work volumes.
- Monitor standards and ensure the team achieves the highest conversion levels.
- Monitoring calls to assess and improve the quality of staff performance
- Forecast telephone sales on the agreed template and present monthly to the line manager.
- Run telephone sales review meetings monthly to review the previous month’s performance, plan next month’s activities and motivate the team to achieve.
- Contribute to the sales targets as well as individual targets by proactively passing prospective leads to the most appropriate sales contact.
- Ensure budgets are kept to
- Lead by example
- Identify opportunities for improving performance and provide individual coaching for the team.
- Monitor and manage Teams’ performance through recruitment, motivation, employee development, and discipline.
- Encourage and motivate the team to come forward with ways of increasing business.
- Support employee development at every level
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry developments networks
- Resolve escalated client and staff issues.
- Implement sales strategy and initiate ideas on how to increase sales and identify new routes to the target business.
- Suggest and manage incentive schemes.
- Minimum Masters Degree in Business, Management, Customer Relations, or Similar
- 30 - 40 years of age
- 3 years in management or Supervisory role (Human Management)
- The candidate must reside in Abuja Metropolis.
Remuneration: Up to NGN 100,000 + 100,000 on Contract Won
Skills and Competencies:
- Call Centre background
- People Management experience
- B2B Selling is desirable
- Cold calling telesales experience
- Ability to accurately forecast
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to efficiently use Office 365
- Very good communication skills both written and verbal.
- In charge of Human Resources by maintaining all employee and HR-related records, keeping them updated and in compliance