An Environmental Consulting Company based in Lagos wants to hire a Business Development Officer. The candidate will be responsible for the management and further development of existing accounts as well as the development of new business opportunities, also be responsible for the company's social media management.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Manage the entire marketing, sales, customer, and business lifecycle.
- Prospecting, lead generation, and management including but not limited to logging leads in the company’s business management system, following up with leads, closing, getting referrals, etc.
- Providing first-hand customer service across different channels.
- Sourcing business, closing deals & sales opportunities, managing customers accounts, getting referrals from each customer.
- Creating proposals, invoices, billing, offers, contracts, and other documentation.
- Responding to Tenders, Bids and Request For Proposals
- Scheduling meetings, assessments & site visits, customer job delivery scheduling, organizing project execution team, asset management, & maintenance scheduling.
- Ongoing documentation of Standard Operating Procedure.
- Sourcing products, supply chain management, research, and innovation development..
- Social media management including but not limited to content generation, creating ads, boosting sales via content marketing, etc.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3 years of working experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint,and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem solving.
- Leadership skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.