Duties and Responsibilities
· Conduct market research and analyse data to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
· Develop and implement marketing strategies, sales campaign, and test market patterns.
· Identify opportunities to promote the company’s brand.
· Monitor the impact of the adapted marketing techniques on sales and make necessary amendments.
· Develop and implement an effective communications strategy tailored to the target audience.
· Undertake drafting and development of all content for internal and external communication, including virtual space.
· Manage the company’s social media platforms and update the company’s website.
· Maintain an up-to-date online and offline media database and collate analytics.
· Arrangement of copy and illustrative material and manage general inquiries.
· Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the communications' desired theme and tone.
· Draft plans for and co-ordinate the company’s public events when necessary.
· Other duties that may be assigned periodically.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, Public Relations, or any relevant field.
· Strong experience in Graphic design and video production is preferred.
· Excellent written, analytical, and corporate communication skills.
· Efficiency in time management and highly detail-oriented.
· Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
· Capacity to engage with the relevant sector, previous sector experience is an advantage.