- To contribute to building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals.
- To work closely with the marketing department to improve Luvec’s market position and to maximize revenues.
- Designs and implements business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities and examine risks and perspectives.
- Researches organizations to find new opportunities and identify new leads.
- Prepares presentations and materials for meeting corporate clients/partners.
- Attends meetings and events
- Evaluates the needs and goals of potential clients/partners.
- Present value propositions and negotiate agreements.
- Prepares documentation, contracts, and proposals for corporate clients/partners.
- Submits weekly reports to the management in HQ.
- Ensures the organisation’s goals are met, improves the organization’s market position, and achieves financial growth.]
- Assists and guides team members to develop their skills.
- Implements additional tasks that might be assigned by the management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA degree in Business administration or related field is considered an advantage
- Master's degree is considered as an advantage
- At least 1 year of experience in E-commerce sales in Nigeria
- At least 1 year of experience in E-commerce business development in Nigeria
- Experience in the E-commerce sector is considered as an advantage
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Business knowledge, Market knowledge
- Ability to understand customer’s needs, Good interpersonal skills.
- Communication and presentation skills, Critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills, Negotiation, and closing skills.
- Organisational skills, Ability to work under pressure, Comply with deadlines, Professionalism