• Study company products
• Translate technical details into benefits for the user
• Follow and analyze market trends to position the company’s products
• Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, events, networking)
• Market survey, product testing and awareness on all platforms
• Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
• Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product and sales) to implement strategies
• Relating with existing and guide prospective to becoming customers
• Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
• Execute other task as directed by the management
• Proven experience as a B2B Sales Executive or similar role
• Background in design and copywriting is a plus
• Experience in market analysis
• Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
• Excellent communication skills, self and team oriented
• Ability to create sales lead
• Creativity and keen eye for detail
• Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
• Exceptionally strong work ethic, self-motivated, metric-oriented, curious, and driven.
• Experience and comfort managing multiple projects at once while hitting deadlines.
• Exposure to product marketing or related marketing functions.