- Develop a thorough understanding of the client business challenges and solve client problems proactively and creatively, and develop forward-thinking, data-driven recommendations that align with client marketing objectives.
- Identify sound hypotheses and analyses to diagnose opportunities, perform analyses using various tools and data sources to support and/or refine these hypotheses.
- Quantify high-impact opportunities with clear traffic, performance, and budget recommendations, and pitch to clients when applicable.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of Google's products to align them with clients marketing objectives and advocate the wider strategic opportunities in relation to Search, Video, Display, YouTube, and Apps, and other solutions.
- Ensure implementation and optimization working with cross-functional teams so that client goals and timelines are achieved and exceeded.
- Experience working in an analytical role.
- Experience managing relationships and partnerships with stakeholders.
- Experience in client-facing meetings.
- Experience in advertising, sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Experience in online performance and digital marketing on the customer, agency, or platform side.
- Ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work while simultaneously solving granular and big-picture issues.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills.