- Data entry (sales figures, property listings etc.)
- General office management such as ordering stationery
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff and customers
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Possibly maintaining the company social media accounts
- Providing administration support to Sales Reps, Property Managers and Senior Management
- BSc, HND/OND/NCE in any discipline most importantly; Accounting, Business Administration Computer science, Building construction, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Architecture, Estate Management
- Ability to communicate and write effectively in the English Language
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC working experience in any of the above disciplines.
- Should be able to drive a car and/or a truck with an up-to-date driver's license
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to use software tools like Ms Office, Quickbooks or sage' Corel Draw, Web design, any ICT experience.