We are a Creche, Daycare & Preschool in Abuja seeking qualified candidates for the role of an Administrative Assistant. Our ideal candidate is an organised, highly motivated and detail oriented individual with the ability to multi-task and work in a childcare setting.
· Assist with overall maintenance of the organization and its offices
· Guide parents through registration process
· Maintain and update all student, staff and organisation records
· Oversee all aspects of general office coordination
· Interact with parents, vendors and visitors
· Maintain a safe learning environment and take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
· Ensure all on site health and safety policies, procedures and risk assessments are in place, operational and updated as necessary
· Monitor and assist with maintenance of the organisation’s website and social media
· Answer telephones and take messages
· Open, sort and prepare responses to emails
· Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, bookkeeping, copying, and filing.
· Create and modify documents such as invoices, reports, memos, letters and financial statements using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or other presentation software such as Microsoft Office, QuickBooks etc.
· Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies
· Purchase, store, and distribute supplies for the centre
· Support teaching staff in assigned project‐based work
· Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of students, staff and agency information
· Other duties as assigned by the Director
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy including a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, GSuite, Canva