- Keeping all accounts files up to date, well labelled and organized
- Keeping all vouchers, receipts and tickets correctly boxed in chronological order and labelled.
- Calculating & going to pay all statutory taxes & levies payable
- Going to get assessments, then paying and collect receipts
- Lodging and withdrawing cheques and monies at the bank
- Bank reconciliation
- Keeping general ledger and bank book
- Cross-checking cash book
- Doing Daily audit cross-check
- Preparing all documentation for authorities and sending emails where necessary
- Assisting with annual audits
- Inputting data into the computer accounts package daily and printing out necessary ledgers and financial statements at the end of the fiscal year
- Preparation of daily management cost control spreadsheet
- Calculating and cross-checking salaries, pension, annual leave, and all other staff monetary issues.
- Keeping files of all invoices, accounts correspondence, recording stock levels for accounts purposes, etc.
- All other relevant accounting duties.
- Must NOT live far from our Head Office (Ebute-Metta)
- Must have Degree/HND in Accountancy
- Must be able to use an accounts software package (Quickbooks)
Salary bandwidth: 120k – 180k depending upon experience and qualifications