- Managing all finance and accounting operations. Oversees an organization's daily operations, including but not limited to the accounting, payroll accounts payable and accounts receivable departments.
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements. Financial Reporting & Analytics. Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results. Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements.
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting.
- Cash flow management.
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Fixed Assets Accounting.
- Coordinating external tax accountants/ Auditors / Consultants
- Preparing Debtor Aging Report and Ensuring collections from customers on time.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Ensure External Audit and Audited Financial Statement preparation and review process for submission to regulatory bodies.
- Assist the CFO with Identifying accounting and financial issues and providing timely solutions.
- Provide support on month-end and year-end close process.
- Manage quality control over financial transactions and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies like FIRS, LIRS etc.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by a superior officer.
- Must have experience in Accounting in Mid to Large sized Trading
/ Manufacturing Organization
be conversant with IFRS Accounting standards.
Experience in working on ERP / Tally / Microsoft Office
Player and ability to lead the team by setting examples.
Profile: 35-45 Years
- Chartered Accountant
- Total Years
of Experience: 10-15 yrs.
- Job Specific Years of Experience: 5 yrs.